Benefits of Laser Hair Treatment
- Works for all types of hair loss and scalp conditions including: male or female pattern, chemical damage, eczema, seborrhea, hormonal changes, medications, diet and stress.
- Increases blood supply to the scalp by 54% after only one treatment.
- Stimulates hair follicle and increase blood flow to the scalp.
- Stops excessive hair loss and helps to re-grow hair.
- Fuller, shinier, softer, thicker and more manageable hair.
- Repairs and improves hair shaft quality.
- Relieves irritating scalp conditions.
- Increased hair strength and elasticity.
- Enhances the lasting effects of hair color and perms by closing the cuticle.
- Better curl retention.
- Longer lasting color; less fading and oxidation.
- Bonds and locks in conditioners for enhanced results.
- Repairs damage normally caused by chemical services.
- Eliminate unpleasant odors associated with chemical services.
How Laser Hair Treatment Works
Laser light uses the scientific principle of photobiotherapy. This process occurs when cells absorb light and repair themselves. Laser light penetrates deep into the tissues of the scalp, stimulating micro-circulation of blood supply, cell metabolism and protein synthesizes. Clinical studies suggest that this cellular and sub-cellular activity breaks down the collection of DHT helping to stop hair loss.
Many long-term international clinical research programs have shown that bio-stimulation of 'cold-beam' low-level laser gives numerous positive effects to the skin and hair. Research suggests that laser works by three mechanisms:
Energization - Transforming laser energy into cellular energy. Laser light increases the energy available to cells so they take in nutrients faster and get rid of waste products. Not surprisingly many, scientists and physicians have been using low level laser over the past 30 years to speed wound healing and produce new tissue.
Circulation - Increasing blood and lymph circulation through vasodilatation. Microscopic studies have shown laser increases circulation and oxygenation of the blood to the scalp and hair bulb. Laser also removes calcification and blockages around the hair bulb; as well as increases cell replacement or regenerative activity. Laser helps hair to improve in fullness, shine, body and elasticity; therefore problems such as excessively oily or dry scalp, dandruff and itchiness can also be reduced.
Vibration - Bringing cells into harmonious oscillation patterns. The soft tissue and fluids in our bodies actually vibrate! They do this within a frequency range similar to that of cold-beam, red-light laser. When its vibrations become irregular or out-of-step, it can be brought back into "synchronization" by being irradiated with low level laser working at quantum level.